Dear Holistic Alliance Friend,
I have your contact information as you have expressed an interest in becoming a member of this incredible organization. I hope you will now make the commitment to the group and become a member today.
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to network and meet like minded people from the WNY area.
- A chance to get the word out about the services you offer and put your business card in the hands of others who likely have contact with clients that may be looking for what you offer.
- Raise awareness in the community about the services Holistic Alliance members provide.
- Links to your website from the Holistic Alliance website.
- Pooled advertising dollars that allow us to reach the community in an effective way.
- Participation in holistic events in the Buffalo area to raise money for local charities.
- Volunteer opportunities in the community.
- Be a part of the HA speaker’s bureau.
- Help unify Buffalo’s Holistic Community.
- Hear a monthly Star Trek reference from our own TJB as he presents:
- Star Trek – A guide to life’s journey.
How is the group forming?
- First we will form a 501(c)3 not for profit corporation with the help of an attorney.
- Step 2: Purchase a liability insurance policy for additional protection.
- Step 3: Design and launch our website: www.holistic-alliance.com
- This site will have information about holistic healing and metaphysical practices as well as links to member’s personal websites.
- Step 4: Our advertising campaign will begin to drive consumers to the website.
- Step 5: Initiate community involvement
How much is this going to cost?
- Initial start up costs are estimated to be in the $5,000 range. More money will allow the group to engage in more advertising opportunities.
- The operating capital is going to come strictly from membership dues.
- Dues are set at $100 per year, at this time.
- Those joining now through August 31, 2007, will receive courtesy months and be a member in good standing through December, 2008!
- Join today and help the Holistic Alliance get started!
Call Nancy Weil at 716-908-9154.
Ready to join?
- Send your check for $100, made out to Holistic Alliance of WNY, to:
- Laura Jean Castelluzzo
- Buffalo Wellness Cooperative
- 640 Breckenridge
- Buffalo, NY 14222
Remember: Join now and take advantage of free additional months!
Group will be open only to dues paying members after August 31, 2007.
Cut here and return this portion with your membership check
____ Sign me up, I want to be a part of the Holistic Alliance.
City: __________________ St: _____ Zip: _________
Type of business: _______________________________