How to Shelter Assets and protect your retirement plan from a Nursing Home Care Costs and Medicaid
We have a team works together to reduce and avoid the 5 year look back.
This team will do a complimentary Long Term Care Review
The first step is the interview process
The second step if you quality, we set up a program for you and your family
Overview of services
Call 1-800-875-0140 to start to develop your plan today
- Avoid 5 year look back
- Save money from paying for a nursing home
- Develop a plan
- Save your money from Medicaid
Our Team work to develop your Long Term Care Planning needs. We have been helping people since 1995 to develop Long Term Care Plans. Our main goal is to understand the client’s needs and wants in developing a long term care plan.
The Essentials of Long Term Care Planning
Protecting your Assets
To be in Control of your future
Understand all the moving parts in a Long Term Care Planning
Understand costs and pitfalls of long term care planning
How to partner with Medicaid in your Long Term Care Planning
Avoiding the 5 year look back
Avoid the Biggest Mistakes in Long Term Care Planning
What’s the Best age to start planning?
Understand advantages and disadvantages of all available Long Term Care Solutions
How to have a family meeting
Not to be a burden on your family members
Six reasons not to create irrevocable trust
Call 1-800-875-0140 to start to develop your plan today or go to www.lesltc.com
- For married couples, there are better ways to protect assets.
- Does not pay for Home Care
- There’s no guaranty the trust will accomplish your goals
- Despite what you hear on the radio, you do give up control.
- Things change.
- The best way to ensure you end up in a nursing home is to have no money.