A Simple way to reduce your Medicaid Costs for a Long-Term Care Event by Les Robinson CLTC
Les Robinson was interviewed by Ed Reilly from WKBW Channel 7. The topic of the interview will be Making Ends Meet: focus on saving money.
Ed Reilly did a great job today interviewing me
One of the easy ways to protect your Money from Medicaid is a Fall Prevention Class.
A Fall prevention class can help you avoid the Medicaid 5 year look back and protect your money.
Look at different Hazards in falling
Statistics on Falls
Hazards in the home and community
Behaviors like rushing
More than 40% of people hospitalized from hip fractures do not return home and are not capable of living independently again;
25% of those who have fallen pass away each year;
On average, two older adults die from fall-related injuries every day
Falls can result in hip fractures, head injuries or even death. In many cases, those who have experienced a fall have a hard time recovering and their overall health deteriorate
That is why a Fall Prevention Class can help reduce the risk of a fall and avoid you going into a Nursing Premature Long-Term Care Event and having all your money go to care instead of where your wishes
Link for the Interview https://www.wkbw.com/news/why-you-need-to-plan-for-nursing-home-costs
Author and 3 in 4 Educator Les Robinson CLTC has been teaching Long Term Classes since 2001, helping people protect their retirement money from Medicaid and Federal Employee Benefits.
To get more information on Les classes go to www.lesltc.com or call 1-800-875-0140
Class Group 1
Avoid losing your Retirement Money to a Nursing Home and Medicaid
Local Author Les Robinson CLTC on Long Term Care Planning will show you how to protect your retirement from a nursing and Medicaid Spend Down.
Because of today’s medical science, we’re all living longer lives.
Long-term care issues are now the biggest threat to a successful retirement.
Get objective answers about the pros and cons of a variety of long-term care issues
Long - Term Care (LTC): Issues Discussed in Class # 1
How to protect your Retirement from a nursing home event
How to protect your Personal Choices
Avoid losing your financial Independence
Learn how to avoid the look back period
How much of your assets are subject to Medicaid recovery
Learn how to avoid the penalty period
Learn how to develop a long-term care plan
Community Education Programs Dates
Class Group 2
- September 11, 2018 6 to 8 pm Lancaster High School 716-686-3200
- September 25, 2018 6:00 to 8:00 pm Williamsville South High School, 5950 Main Street, Williamsville, NY 14221
- September 19, 2018 6 pm to 8 pm Ken Ton Community Education
- October 2, 2018 6 to 8 pm Alden High School 937-9116 ext. 4158
- October 3, 2018 6:00 to 8:00 pm Pembroke High School, Alleghany Road, Corfu, NY
- October 10, 2018 6 to 8 pm West Seneca
- November 05, 2018 6 pm to 8 pm Hamburg High School 716-646-3200 ext. 7212
- November 27, 2018 6 to 8 pm Starpoint Middle school 716-201-2152
- December 11, 2017 6 to 8 pm East Aurora Middle School 716-687-2311
Understanding Federal Employee Benefits – Description: Les Robinson helps educate Federal Employees on their Retirement Benefits Les goal is to fully understand your federal benefits, maximize those benefits and better plan for their retirement. Les provides educational-based Federal employee benefits seminars and educates financial advisors so they can assist with decisions about how to best use Federal employee benefits to plan for retirement, savings and risk management. By Les Robinson CLTC
- September 18, 2018 6 to 8 pm Lancaster High School 716-686-3200
- October 9, 2017 6 to 8 pm Grand Island High School 716-773-8864
- October 16, 2018 6:30 to 8:30 pm Orchard Park 716-209-6295
- October 17, 2018 6 to 8 pm Attica High School
- November 13, 2018 6 to 8 pm Clarence High School 716-407-9001
- November 7, 2018 6 to 8 pm West Seneca
To get more information on Les Robinson CLTC classes go to www.lesltc.com or call 1-800-875-0140